LOGO Casting Call
CALLING ALL REALITY TV WANNA-BES!
CASTING CALL FOR NEW GAY CHANNEL SERIES ON A CRUISE- NYC*
Casting gay singles, couples, and their friends for the all-expense- paid trip of a lifetime!
Bunim-Murray Productions, creators of MTV's The Real World and Fox's The Simple Life are teaming up with LOGO, the world's first gay network, to present The Cruise. Taking place aboard a luxury cruise ship, The Cruise, promises fun, sun, and romance for all those aboard.
Here's what they are looking for...
They would like to meet all types of gay singles, couples, and their friends, but are especially interested in the following:
- Couples trying to rekindle a romance in trouble.
- Couples wishing to stage a marriage or commitment ceremony, or celebrate an anniversary.
- Couples having their parents "meet the partner" for the first time.
- A "June/December" romance.
- Singles who are newly "out" and looking to explore the scene for the first time.
- Friends with a secret (or not-so-secret) crush on each other.
- And remember, your straight friends are also welcome to apply!
- You must be 18 to apply.
Saturday, February 12th 10:00am - 5:30pm
The LGTB Community Center
208 West 13th Street New York NY 10011